Saturday, July 10, 2010

Give Us Our Old Stardoll Back

Emily- a.k.a. Pirata111 on stardoll writing here...
As I know that many stardoll citizens aren't okay with what stardoll's administration did to stardoll, we've created this blog, so people could join us and help us get the old stardoll back, or at least- get it to be perfect. It's supposed to be our paperdoll heaven, not paperdoll hell.

So I made a graphic for this campaign. You can see a model with no pants (sounds a bit hilarious, though...), but that's the streak spirit. We want a fashionable stardoll, not a commercial site that looks like i-dressup and should be called i-stardoll or i-doll from now on.

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea, and I saw it on a blog in a comment, so advertise on new layout posts on bigger blogs, or even new posts. You don't have enough people backing you up yet.

    I am not totally objected to keeping the new stardoll, but the old one that wasn't even that outdated was easier to use for the girls and guys on the site. There are parts that I like, and parts that I don't like.. but I think that i am leaning more towards going back to the old layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be frustrated about the makeover, back then it was easier to use SD, I don't think they will motivate to change the Lay-out...

    I am really mad at how GLITCHES affect the site.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why dont you just send a message to callie stardoll or one of the staff get millions of people to do that and then they will think we keep getting millions of messages that they want thhe old stardoll back ! x :)))

    ReplyDelete