Friday, July 9, 2010

Our Campaign.

When we heard that Stardoll was making a make-over we were all excited.
But now that we can see how it all has turned out, there is a bunch of people complaining about how horrible everything is.


-I include myself in the group of people who complain.

Why am I daring to do this?
I'm daring to do this because I know that Stardoll will listen to me if I contact them.

How do I know that?

I have already contacted them, and they replied saying they loved receiving my suggestions and that they would love to keep in touch with me receiving my advices.

Emily and me, are here, to create a huge campaign, and to make Stardoll hear about it, so that they IMPROVE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME the site.

I would like to see everyone's advices to improve Stardoll since right now it is pretty worse.

7 comments:

  1. I 1OO% agree. I HATE the new look! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the new look is disfunctional

    - I think the broadcast is one of the worst ideas, they should have positioned it on the left and the messages should go left to right, not otherways, the logic of a person is reading left right, plus, the message passes too quickly and there should be a small icon of the person broadcasting (as before).

    -Also the starbazar has a weir bar we can move to determine the prices of clothes, they should go back to the arrows because this bar isn't precise (if I want to put a price of 80, the bar goes to 78 and then 85 and so on).

    and another suggestion that could be very helpful is to place a search in our own suites so we can locate clothing easily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should have the option to either use the new or old stardoll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with missricopenguin, great idea :)
    May I voulenteer my blog to sponsor this project? Stardollrofl.blogspot.com
    :)) I can supply for much-needed broadcasting money, not like anyone will see, because its so freaking SMALL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I want the old stardoll back or they could have the new one more like the old one.Cuz I like the beauty parlour it is so easy to use and nicer then the old one.I like a few things about the new one but still the ild one was so much more clearer to use.It was so easy.And the broadcast there is really no point wasting 5sd just to have it in the corner where no one looks.But the old and new stardoll would that work what if your friends wanted new and you old would ya still be able to talk to them?
    CHANGE IT BACK STARDOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if they don't bring back the old stardoll i think i'm going to leave stardoll (pamiiiiiiiii)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, Lozzyyy, of course your blog can be sponsor of this project. It's very nice of you. We probably will put the blogs who sponsor us in the sidebar.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete